How do I send quotes?
- Log in to your account.
- If you have more than one listing, click on the one you want to work with.
- Click Inbox.
- Click on the appropriate inquiry or reservation.
- You will have three options to choose from:
- Reply and pre-approve* - Use this when you're ready to send a payment request and allow your traveler to pay.
- Reply with quote - Use this to send traveler payment information. If a traveler decides to book, it will come through as a request and you'll have 24 hours to accept or decline.
- Reply with text only - Use this to have a back and forth conversation with your guest. Once you're ready to book, use the reply and pre-approve option.
- Select the template you wish to use from the Select a template drop down menu, or complete the text portion of the message.
- Review and or edit your message, quote or payment request as needed.
- Click on the paperclip icon if you wish to send an attachment.
- Click Reply & pre-approve, Reply with quote, or Reply (please note, this is dependent on the option initially chosen).
*The Reply and preapprove option is only available if you have Payments enabled on your listing.