How do I refund a damage deposit?
You can manually refund the damage deposit by following the instructions below. Otherwise, if a damage claim is not initiated, all refundable damage deposits will be automatically refunded 7 or 14 days after a traveler checks out. Please note, the timeframe of 7 and 14 days is approximate due to varying time zones. If you feel you will need more time to assess damages, we suggest delaying the refund as soon as possible. If you delay the refund, you will still have the ability to manually refund if you no longer need the extra time.
- Log in to your account.
- If you have more than one listing, click on the appropriate property.
- Click Reservation Manager on the left navigation menu.
- Click Payments.
- Select the desired reservation.
- Select the Actions drop-down menu next to the Refundable Damage Deposit.
- Click Refund Now.
- Enter a description.
- Click Refund Payment.
- Confirm and click Refund.