There may be circumstances in which you need to cancel a reservation or process a traveler's cancellation request. The steps below will guide you through both scenarios.
- Log in to your account.
- If you have more than one listing, click on the appropriate property.
- Click Reservation Manager In the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select Reservations List.
- Click the reservation to open up the details.
- Click Cancel Reservation at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the most accurate reason for cancellation in the drop-down.
- If the traveler has initiated a request to cancel, this option will show by default. Traveler initiated cancellations do not affect your ranking metrics.
- If the traveler has not requested to cancel, this option will not be available in the drop-down. All other cancellation reasons will affect your ranking metrics.
- Confirm the cancellation and refund amounts and click Cancellation Refund.
By default, the refund amount will match your cancellation policy. To refund a traveler all fees and payments, the 100% refund option must be selected.