Posting a photo slideshow on Facebook
1. Log into your account.
2. Select the listing you wish to edit.
3. Click Marketing Tools below your property address.
4. Enter a promotional message such as “Check out our rental property and reserve dates before we’re booked!" into the text box under "Share your property on Facebook."
5. Click Post Slideshow.
6. If you’re not already logged into Facebook, sign in when prompted.
7. Grant permission to HomeAway to post your slideshow.
8. If you have a Facebook page, choose whether you want the slideshow posted to your profile or page. Click Continue.
Your slideshow will post on Facebook. On your property page, you’ll be able to monitor how many times the slideshow is viewed.
If you publish your slideshow by mistake or need to remove it, log in to Facebook and delete it from your Profile or Page wall. However, it may still show up in the news feed for your friends or fans.
Visit the Social Media group in Community to see how other vacation rental owners and managers are using Facebook and other online tools to market their listings.