To log into your account, you must provide your user name (your account email address) and password. Please note that these are case sensitive. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking Forgot Password? on the login window. You will need to provide your user name (your account email address), and you will be required to answer the account security questions that you set up when you established your VacationRentals account. If you do not have this information, you'll need to speak on the phone with Customer Support. For security purposes, we cannot help you log in via email.
Contacting Customer Support by phone
1. Click Contact Us on the right side of the page.
2. Click the phone tab.
3. Fill out the form and click Submit.
4. Your phone will ring immediately. The next available agent will assist you. Depending on call volume, you may wait a few minutes before speaking to an agent.
Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Resetting your account password
1. Go to the VacationRentals.com homepage
2. Click owner sign in at the top right
3. Click forgot password?
4. Enter your email address and click reset password
An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address on record for your account. If you do not receive the password reset email shortly after, please check your junk mail/spam folder. For security purposes, the reset link contained in the email will deactivate after 24 hours.