Refunding a ReservationManager payment to a traveler
1. Sign into your account.
2. If you have more than one property, click on the one you want to work with.
3. Click Payments.
4. Click on the payment to be refunded.
5. Click Refund next to the completed payment.
6. Select Full Amount or Partial Amount. Enter the partial amount to be refunded if applicable.
7. Enter a description and click Refund Payment.
An email with the details of the refund is sent to both you and your traveler and the Payment Details page is updated to show the payment status as Refunded or Partially Refunded.
Please note that only one refund per payment can be processed.
While vacation rental owners and property managers pay processing fees to collect monies there are no processing fees associated with refunding a ReservationManager payment.
An owner collects a $200 deposit from a traveler. VacationRentPayment keeps $5.00 of that deposit and puts $195.00 into the owner's bank account. When the owner refunds the deposit, VacationRentPayment pulls $195 from the owner’s account while the remaining $5.00 comes from VacationRentPayment.
* ReservationManager user guide