If you are contacting us to report an error on the site, please do so via phone so that we may ask you some diagnostic questions. This is can be difficult to do over email. Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please have the following information available:
1. The time and date when you most recently encountered the issue
2. An indication of whether you are using any firewall, pop-up blocking, or ad-blocking software
3. The steps you took to encounter the error - which page(s) you were on, which button(s) you clicked
4. An indication of whether you received an error message. If you did, what did that message say, and what was the URL (www.___________.com)?
5. For traveler payments errors, please provide the dollar amount and the name of the traveler as it appears on your inquiry/payment request. For traveler inquiry errors, please provide the traveler name.
6. Lastly, it would be very helpful for us to see your error. So if you can, please attach a screenshot of the page where the error is occurring.
We will use this information to investigate the error.
If our Customer Support team cannot identify a bug (technical defect) on our site that is causing the error, a Technical Support team representative may reach you to gather some more information. Sometimes a user’s computer or browser settings can impact the usability of the site. When this is the case, there is a chance that the representative can resolve the issue for you on the spot. If we identify a bug on our site, we will notify our developers. Correcting a bug can take time depending on the level of complexity of the issue.
If you are contacting us because you updated information on your listing and the changes are not showing up on the traveler-facing site, you may just need to give it a little more time. Updates can take up to two hours to display.