You can add reviews or comments to your listing on behalf of a traveller who has stayed at your property. If you submit a review, the review will be shown to travellers as an Owner Submitted Review and will not display a star rating.
To submit a review on behalf of a traveller:
1. Login to your account. If you have more than one listing, navigate to the appropriate listing.
2. Click Reviews on the left.
3. Click Post Guest Comment.
4. Fill out the fields for Date of Stay, Title, Guest Review, and the Guest Name; then click the Submit review button.
5. Once your review is submitted, you should see 'Review posted successfully. It may take up to 1 hour for this review to display on the website'.
Reviews can take up to seven days to appear on a listing.
To receive more enquiries and bookings for your rentals, you can also add a reviews badge to your personal website. For more information please click here.
How do I solicit reviews?