There are a few reasons why you may not be receiving your enquiries; we’ve outlined a few suggestions below that may resolve the problem:
1. We recommend you check your spam settings on your email account, as the enquiries may be being blocked as spam. You may need to allow email from HomeAway.co.uk specifically (add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book). Check your bulk or trash folder to be sure our email is not going there without your knowledge.
2. A less likely scenario is that our emails are being deleted by your own Internet Service Provider (ISP). If this is the case then we are unable to prevent this or provide assistance. In this circumstance we recommend you contact your ISP. This is one of the reasons we introduced free SMS booking enquiry alerts. For information on how to set up SMS alerts please click here.
3. Check your filter and routing settings on your email account. Please refer to your email provider’s Help area for specific instructions. If you see any filters or routing settings that you did not put in place, please contact us and let us know, as it may indicate a security breach on your email account.
Remember, you can always view and reply to your enquiries directly from your owner dashboard.
To view your enquiries:
1. Login to your account. If you have more than one listing, navigate to the appropriate listing.
2. Click Enquiries on the left.
3. The most recent enquiry will show at the top, but you can use the search boxes to find a particular enquiry, or enquiries.
We store your enquiries online so that no matter what your email address, your enquiries are accessible and stored for future reference.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.
Where can I view and respond to my enquiries?