What is the Homepage Showcase?
With the Homepage Showcase, your listing's thumbnail photo and a brief summary of your listing appear in rotation in the top, right-hand corner of the HomeAway.com homepage. Travelers can access your full listing by clicking on your thumbnail photo.
How do I get my listing into the Homepage Showcase?
the Homepage Showcase is only available to owners or property managers who are on the Gold and Platinum subscription levels. If you currently have a Classic, Bronze, or Silver subscription, you’ll need to upgrade to Gold or Platinum to receive a spot in the Homepage Showcase. To upgrade your subscription, log into your account and navigate to the appropriate listing. Open the Listing Info tab at the top and click Upgrade next to your current Subscription Level.
How often does each listing display?
The number of listings being rotated through the display area in the home page placement depends on the number of spots purchased during any particular time period.
How do updated photos affect the Homepage Showcase?
Any time you change a photo on your listing, it is reviewed by our listing editing team. Once the new images are approved, they will become live on the site and reappear in all appropriate spots (Homepage Showcase, Featured Listing, Property Details page, etc.)
Photo guidelines for the Homepage Showcase
For Platinum and Gold subscription levels, the photo that appears on HomeAway’s Homepage Showcase must meet additional photo requirements. We will use your property's thumbnail photo to display your listing as part of the Homepage Showcase (available to Platinum and Gold level subscribers). The thumbnail photo must meet the following guidelines:
- The photo dimensions must be at least 400 x 300 pixels.
- The photo orientation must be horizontal. We do not allow vertical or panoramic photos on the Homepage Showcase.
- The photo does not contain watermarks, borders, arrows, or text (including date stamps).
- The photo does not contain people or animals.
- The image may not be an artist's rendering or computer-generated.
- The photo follows general Photo Requirements and HomeAway Content Guidelines here.