We offer a special service for properties with multiple rental units, which allows you to add additional units to your main listing for just £129 or €159 (ex VAT) per unit.
To convert your existing listing to a multiple unit listing, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Add a rental unit to your subscription
1. Login to your account. If you have more than one listing, navigate to the appropriate listing.
2. Click on the My Subscription tab.
3. Click Add a unit.
4. Select the number of units you want to add to your listing
5. Place your order and pay online or call us to pay on: Within the UK:0845 528 0013, Outside the UK:+ 44 (0)203 514 0016 Business hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Step 2: Add details of your individual units:
1. Click here to go to your listing editor
2. If you have more than one listing, navigate to the appropriate listing.
3. Click on the Units-Facilities, Rates, Calendar tab. Using the drop down menu on the right selected which unit you want to edit.
4. Add a unit name, a description of the unit and details of the units facilities and Save.
5. Once you have added your units details, click Rates.
6. Select the unit from the drop down you would like to add rates for.
7. Complete rate details and Save.
What is a Multiple Unit listing?