What is Cancellation Protection?
* Cancellation Protection, purchased through our partner CSA Travel Protection, safeguards a traveler's non-refundable payments in the event that they need to cancel their trip.
* Cancellation Protection reimburses 100% of a traveler’s insured trip cost (up to $50,000) in the event that they need to cancel their trip for one of the reasons covered in their cancellation protection plan.
What is covered in a cancellation protection plan?
Covered reasons include:
* Injury or death of the traveler, their family member or traveling companion that occurs before they depart on their trip.
* Mandatory evacuation at their destination due to natural disaster.
* Common carrier cancellations such as adverse weather conditions, mechanical breakdown or labor strikes.
* Other reasons listed a traveler’s specific plan details.
Does Cancellation Protection cost me money?
* No. Cancellation Protection does not cost you anything. Travelers can purchase Cancellation Protection for a small fee, usually less than 5% of the amount of protection they would like to purchase.
How do I offer Cancellation Protection?
* If you are using ReservationManager to accept online payments, you do not need to do anything. Cancellation Protection is automatically included as an option on the ReservationManager payments page.
* If you are not using ReservationManager you can provide travelers with the link below to find out more and purchase Cancellation Protection.