Subscription Levels determine the level at which a listing is ranked in search results pages. Within a Subscription Level, holiday rental owners and managers can impact a listing's position in search results. The order in which listings are displayed within a Subscription Level is determined by a wide variety of factors which reflect the quality of listings in the eyes of travellers.
Factors impacting listing position in search results
1. Upload 24 high-quality photos.
2. Provide rental rates.
3. Permit travellers to zoom on your map as close as possible.
4. Accept traveller payments via credit card or use online booking in our ReservationManager™ tool.
5. Update your calendar as soon as you book a reservation.
6. Establish tenure.
7. Request reviews from past guests.
Top Tip: You’ll get even more of an added boost from signing up for Online Booking.
While owners and managers can impact where a listing ranks in our HomeAway Sort search results within their Subscription Level, the search results are dynamic and updated regularly.