Our site is an online portal where private holiday home owners can advertise their rental properties directly to the public. We charge a basic rate of £149 for 6 months advertising or £199 for 12 months (excluding VAT).
Once your listing has been processed and published on our site, all enquiries and bookings will go directly to you. We play no part in the availability or booking process, we simply bring interested travellers straight to you. You will need to set up your own terms and conditions for the bookings, i.e. deposits, cancellations, etc. You also need to arrange the change over, keys, inventory checks, and linen change.
In order to create a new listing on OwnersDirect.co.uk, please follow these simple steps:
1. Click here, or visit our homepage and click List your property.
2. Under the Advertise my property section, enter your email address and click Start Now.
3. Enter your contact details and choose a user name and password. Click Next.
4. Select the type of your property, its location and your VAT status. Click Next.
5. Choose any additional sites you would like to have in your subscription. Click Next.
6. Check your personal contact details and add public contact details to be displayed on your listing. Click Next.
7. Confirm and place your order online. If you do not wish to pay online you can choose an alternative payment option under the heading No Credit/Debit card?
To pay by phone please contact our sales team:
Within the UK:0845 528 0249
Outside the UK:+ 44 (0)203 514 0105
Business hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
To update property details, rental prices, photographs, and availability calendar, return to your Advertisement Manager and click on the relevant link under Edit property details.
Once submitted, listings can take around four working days to process and show on the web site. Once it is available on Owners Direct, we will send you a notification email along with your new reference number.
How do I edit my listing?