A Special Offer is a limited-time advertisement to promote your rental rate discount or a deal on extra rental services (welcome gift, discount or free tickets to local activities/ events, complimentary nights, etc.). Many owners and property managers run a Special Offer when they want to book a week at the last-minute due to a cancellation or to book weeks in the off-season when business is slow.
Special Offers can be promoted from 2 to 10 weeks. Weekly rates to display a special offer are $19.99 per week.
1. Only one offer can be active within a period.
2. Each offer must be a minimum of 2 weeks.
3. Valid Dates must be future dates.
4. Available start date for special offers will vary to allow for adequate processing time. There is normally a 2-5 day processing period that cannot be selected for your start date. The "date picker" tool will allow you to select all available start dates.
5. Offer must be a valid special offer. For example, just saying “My property is special” and describing how special, but does not offer any extra benefit is not a valid “Special Offer.
Special offers must not contain:
1. Content not suitable for a public forum including:
* Profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, typographic symbols
* Inappropriate slang
* Words with questionable meanings
* References to illicit activities
2. Discriminatory, negative or questionable references regarding age, ethnicity, gender, disability, familial status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation
3. Phone numbers or email addresses
4. References to the sale of a property
5. Commercial messages/advertisements
6. HTML tags or URL links
7. Content written in a language other than the language of this website
8. Content written completely in capitalized letters
9. Content authored by others or published elsewhere
10. Offer must not promote any rental unit other than the one displayed on the associated listing