To review a property, the traveler must meet the following requirements:
- The traveler reviewing a property must be able to provide evidence of stay at such property, which must be the property displayed on the listing of the property being reviewed.
- The traveler must validate his or her identity or email as requested when submitting the review.
- A review may be written by any member of the rental party.
- Only one member of the rental party for any one stay at a property may write a review.
- A traveler may contact Customer Support if he/she wishes to update or remove their review. Please note: We are not able to make these changes (such as editing words or changing the star rating) on a traveler’s behalf.
- The traveler must be at least 18 years of age.
- An owner may not review his/her own property.
- A review must be submitted within one year of the date of stay.
- The Review must meet the HomeAway Content Guidelines.
We investigate reported abuse and remove reviews or responses that we find are in violation of our guidelines.