Reviews that meet our Content Guidelines cannot be edited or removed by vacation rental owners or property managers. Travelers may ask Customer Support to edit or remove a review that they have submitted.
If you have received a negative review, there are several steps you can take to help manage that review.
Post an Owner Response.
* An Owner Response allows you to:
- Share the steps you have or will be taking to address the travelers concern(s).
- Demonstrate your professionalism and attentiveness to your travelers.
- Illustrate your dedication to improving the traveler experience.
Ask past travelers to leave a review
* Let the positive experiences of past travelers serve as a testament to the quality of your vacation rental property and business.
* Travelers can post a review up to one year after their stay.
Add a featured review
* A featured review can be posted at the top of the list of reviews on your listing.
* Webinar: Encouraging Positive Guest Reviews
* Community article: Reviews: Why They Matter and How to Handle Criticism