We hope to generate a good number of enquiries and bookings for our advertisers. However, there a number of factors involved, such as the amount of competition in your area, rental prices and photos, which will affect response. We offer a Money Back Guarantee for new advertisers if you do not receive at least 20 enquiries in your first year of advertising.
The Money Back Guarantee is available only for the first property advertised on the site by a new advertiser. Existing advertisers who add a new property do not qualify.
To qualify, advertisers must meet the following additional criteria:
• Property must be available for rent at least six months during the twelve month listing cycle.
• The guarantee is not valid if the property is sold during the listing period or is leased on a long let basis for more than 3 months
• Property must not be a timeshare.
• Rental rates must be displayed on the listing at least twelve months in advance of open dates.
• Owner must update the calendar at least twice per month throughout twelve month listing cycle. Learn how to update your calendar even if you don't have a new booking here.
• Listing must have a minimum of 4 photos provided on site.
• Listing must be 90% complete based on the fields provided in listing build.
• Guarantee valid for the annual subscription fee of the HomeAway standard listing, as paid at the time of order
• If after eleven (11) months of advertising on our site, you have failed to receive more than 20 booking enquiries for your property through our site, you may request a refund by contacting our Customer Service Team.
What is HomeAway sort?