Video tour tips and guidelines
Instructions for uploading a video tour of your property
* VRBO listing instructions
* HomeAway listing instructions
- Provide a quick walk through of your property - under 3 minutes is best.
- Your video should be recorded when there is ample light available.
- Showcase what makes your property unique or most desirable.
- Travelers will want to see the amenities you provide.
- All content must be appropriate for family viewing.
- Do not use copyrighted material.
- Avoid inappropriate content. All content must be "G" rated.
- Avoid any content that may be misleading about the location of your property and the included amenities.
- Videos must be for the specific unit displayed on the listing and may not reference additional rental units.
- Your video must be uploaded to YouTube™ to be embedded on your listing page. The virtual tour currently only supports YouTube videos.
- All videos are subject to review. Any video which we deem to be inappropriate or not complying with our guidelines will not be allowed. Since the contents of a video may change, we reserve the right to remove embedded videos at our sole discretion.
For YouTube™ technical help, please refer to the YouTube™ Help system here.